Sunday, January 9, 2011

WEEK 2 : 52 sketch challenge

Week 2 : 52 Sketch Challenge



For This Layout I decided to play with my new paper pack. Recollections All Girl.
This paper has such fun colors and icons. Definitely should pick it up!lol



My main "challenge" for this layout was the swirl. I didn't have any die cuts already made or have any sizzix dies and didn't want to use my cricut for one detail.  I then remembered that the bling I use from the dollar store, I alter. There aren't many to chose from and since it's only 1$, I cut them and alter the swirls. This way, you're not only limited to one design.

In this layout, I chose this flower corner piece and cut the swirls to make the design horizontal. I placed it back the same, just made it straight. Easy to do.


Next, I used a 1 inch circle punch to add to the long strip. I cut it out of purple cardstock.



I then added this pearl trim instead of rhinestones or single pearls.


My Mind's Eye Title from the laundry line.


Finished product.


No comments:

Post a Comment