Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 5: 52 sketch challenge

Welcome to another week! Hope you're all still participating, and if you're not.. you should! hehe
So this was another fun sketch using 4 pictures! Another great thing about this challenge..layouts with more then one or two pictures! Anyway, lets get started.

Here is the sketch:




This is from a box kit from Colorbok called Plum Passion.
To make the circle, because I didn't have a die cut piece or circle cutter.. I had to take a plate and trace and cut it and use a 1 inch circle punch to add the scallop look to the circle. After that was done I made the picture strip. The 3 photos on the left. I just cut that out of another piece of cardstock and fit it to the size of the pictures. I then cut another piece of cardstock that had stripes and put that near the bottom. I then used two prima flowers. They are material. I layered them and added a metal flower I picked up at the dollar store. I then added my title. I didn't add any journaling as it will follow my other layouts for my graduation that already has the information and people on it.




Hope you try it out!
Please leave a comment below to your blog or youtube video that feature your layout.
OR go to youtube and find my video under naturegirl0415 and add your video as a video response.

Thanks for taking a peek and another weekly challenge.

1 comment:

  1. I got mine completed this week. thanks for the challenge
    http://felisa21.blogspot.com/2011/02/week-52-sketch-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete