Tuesday, February 15, 2011

week 7 : 52 week sketch challenge

Week 7 already! time is flying over here.
This week has a one photo layout that's super fast to make! Probably one of the fastest yet!


So here it is...



This week I used the ALL GIRL paper pack by RECOLLECTIONS.
I chose a picture of me and my sister about 2 years ago. I decided it was time for yet another girly layout.
I used four different papers in the paper stack. I used a sheet that had sentiments and journaling spots for the title "beauty" and at the bottom in the journaling spot I put the definition of beauty that I had in the dictionary closest to me at the time. For the black dots around the photo and design on the side I used the Ranger inksentials enamel in black.



Maybe took about 20 mins... very fun!
Hope you give it a try and don't forget to post a link or video your response on youtube so I can see it. :D

youtube name is naturegirl0415
Take care and see you all next week!
*^_^*

No comments:

Post a Comment