Monday, February 28, 2011

Week 9: 52 week sketch challenge

Welcome to week 9!
This week's sketch is simple... Sometimes less is more and I LOVE the way my my layout turned out!

I decided since it was a one photo sketch that I'd finally use one of my cousin Kayla's pictures. This photo is taken by a professional photographer.




This title I had to trim a bit but it's from My Mind's Eye Title Mega Pack that I picked up at peachycheap.com


I used my brand new circle cutter from Martha Stewart! Love it!

 I distressed all the edges of everything except the photo and of course the flower. I distressed it using Vintage Photo Distress Ink from Tim Holtz

I added my handmade brown ribbon flower. I had two pieces of swirl bling that I had left over from a previous project. I also decided to add a stick pin. Has white and green beads.

Hope you give it a try. Please leave a link to your layout or post a link to your youtube video. or better yet, do a video response on youtube! I'm naturegirl0415 on youtube. look for the same title as this blog post.

Take care and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment