Monday, March 14, 2011

Altered box for storage???

What?? An altered box for storage?? YES!!! : D
I've had my stickles and enamel paint stuff from ranger on my desk and keep having to move them aside. My solution? Hmm I wanted to alter a box and it just so happens it fits to the point it closes..unfortunetly only fits 5 of the 6 I have but I can deal for now. I'm not a huge fan of stickles.. so once at least one of my 3 bottles are gone I can fit my sepia trial bottle in there. Works out for me and a cute little project to display on my desk.. win win for me.. Enjoy the photos and let me know what you think.


Supplies:
-All Girl  paper pack by Recollections
- Pink paint from the dollar store
- Stretchy lace from Karla (karlas001 - Youtube)
- handmade ribbon flower
- matte mod podge

No comments:

Post a Comment