Monday, March 14, 2011

Family Mini Album

Using the tab chipboard album from Michaels, I've decided to make a mini with photos from a family photoshoot. My siblings and I decided in 2009 to take some photos around thanksgiving so we can create a wonderful gift for my parents for christmas. I of course wanted copies. I decided to make a mini to showcase some of the best photos we've taken.
Hope you like it as much as I do!



Alright, so the title is from My Mind's Eye Title Mega Pack that I got from peachycheap.com
I took  3 flowers from Prima ( fabric type flowers) and cut each in half and layered them. Makes it look like a few flowers but this is a great way to save on flowers. I then glimmer misted them with irredecent gold for some shine.


I then added some lace and a handmade brown ribbon flower.

With a few quick embellishments, the album is complete. I didn't add too many embellishments because I wanted the photos to be the main attraction.  The flowers and buttons are tiny "fillers".

No comments:

Post a Comment