Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Cards

So today I decided NO! I didn't want to buy a mother's day card. I wanted to make one lol. I came home from work and knew I had to get this put together and since my mom said she hasn't bought a card for my grandmother yet, I decided to make two. My grandma's in french however.

Hope you like it!





I chose My Mind's Eye Life Story  as a base. I just love the look of this! So gorgeous! I flipped my extra cardstock and used the kraft look as the piece for my title. I used Inkadinkado's Type Writer Uper Case stamp set with stazon ink in Jet Black. I then used my 1/2 inch circle punch and punched out each letter and inked up the edges of the letters and the card with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I decided to use pop dots to adhere the letters to make the title. I then added one of my handmade ribbon flowers with one Prima leaf.


Thank you for stopping by!
Take care cuz I care.
Sarah
aka naturegirl0415

No comments:

Post a Comment