Monday, May 2, 2011

Papercraft star challenge 43

Although I missed the deadline for this challenge I said why not and decided to make something anyway.
I was feeling crafty and really like the way this turned out.

I do not make cards often but after seeing the banners in this photo I had to use that for a birthday card. Hope you like it.



For this card I used ATD Birthday Wishes paper pack
I used the paper pack for the background as well as cutting out the balloon.
I used Mia Road banner chipboad pieces and covered it in paper from the paper pack as well. 
I decided to paint the two scallop banners as well as the edges of the card.
I stamped Happy Birthday with a wood mounted stamp from Inkadinkado.

Let me know what you think.

Take care,
Sarah aka naturegirl0415

No comments:

Post a Comment