Wednesday, August 17, 2011

week 33: 52 week sketch challenge

Welcome back to another week of my 52 week sketch challenge.
Anyone following this? please post a comment.
I'd love to know if you're just looking every week or even trying them out. :)

Sketch for this week:


Here is my layout.


For this week I chose to do a layout of my nephew.. he is now 10 going on 11 in December so this picture was taken quite a few years ago.
I recently purchased Echo Park's Playground Collection and fell in love with it. 
Therefore that is the paper  I used this week.


As you may have noticed, the journaling spot is NOT from Echo Park. This is actually from Little Yellow  Bicycle's Generation Journal Tablet.
I also used some black crinkled seam binding for below the picture.
I also distressed the papers with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink by Tim Holtz.



Home you enjoyed and see you next week.

Take care cuz I care

Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment