Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Week 34: 52 week sketch challenge


Hello crafters!

Sorry for the delay in this week's post. I'm still trying to catch up from my job change.. switching jobs and from steady nights to steady days is quite the challenge for me right now. No energy lately but I have been creating a few things that I cannot wait to show you.  For now, I have this week's layout.

Sketch 34:


Here is my layout.

     

This week's layout was made for my friend's wedding scrapbook album.
This layout features the sock dance. A French-Canadian tradition. If you get married before your older siblings, your older siblings then participate in a sock dance. They play a song and they dance in funny dressed up socks. Others then throw money at them and that money is then given to the bride and groom for wedding expenses. Although I'm sure some have gotten away with keeping the money for the embarrassment.  :P

 

I used DCWV's Rockstar paper collection for the background as well as the trips of paper for added color and design. I then added a green button with some twine in it. I used my Dymo Label Maker for the journaling. I also used American Crafts Thickers (Delight) in green. It's a fabric alpha.



I hope you give this a try and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment