Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Halloween In Wonderland Mini Album!

 HI!
I finally have another mini album to share with you.  I'm so excited! I know it's the middle of summer and nowhere near Halloween but I just had to get my hands busy with this paper collection by Graphic 45.

As soon I saw saw Regan's December Daily mini album on YouTube (Emora Designs) I knew I wanted to take her recycled concept and make a mini almost like it. With this paper, and getting my hands on binding wires I knew I had to make my idea come to life. Another reason I wanted to do this now and not in October is because I had this door knob from 7 Gypsies I purchased just for this album!.

For this album I gathered old cardboard pieces from the recycling bin and from scrapbooking packaging. I also included pages from chipboard albums you find in the 1.50$ section in Michaels.

If you are here for a list of supplies, please scroll down to the end of this post.
If you are here for pictures... you're in luck. This is the heaviest photo post I have yet.
If you are here for an explanation of what I did. Please scroll down and click on the link to my youtube videos  featuring this album.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy!

(Click on photo for larger view)









































Suplies list:

Flowers: 
Prima flowers by item number : 
#544379
#542443
#543679
#542849
#537685


Lindy's Stamp Gang:
Mica Powders
 Hydrangea Blue Mauve
Hybiscus Rose Orange

Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist:
Deep Plumb
Iridescent Gold

Tim Holtz 
Paper Distresser
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Swivel Claps
Fragment Charms
Philosophy Tags

Chipboard books from Michaels:
Tea pot
Square

7 Gypsies Door Knob
Shipping Tags
Lace
Baker's Twine
(http://www.etsy.com/shop/pebblesinmypocket)
Seam Binding
Cabochon  Flowers
Pear Trim
(http://www.etsy.com/shop/KARLAS001)
Flower/leaf beads
(http://www.etsy.com/shop/BellasBeadsandMore)

Quotes:

There may be a few supplies I have forgotten. 
Please don't  hesitate to ask any questions.

Videos of book explanation:
(will post link ASAP)

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Sarah and I of course love the charm! :) TFS

    Also, thank you for your sweet comment!
    Regan

    ReplyDelete