Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Week 27: 52 week sketch challenge

Hi! Sorry for the delay in posting. Every weekend I spend it at camp so I'm late posting during these summer months :D By the way, we're past halfway!! yay! So proud I'm keeping up with this :D

Here is the sketch and my layout for this week.


This week I chose to do a layout of my grandma.


I chose to use Wild Saffron paper by K&Company.
I cut out 3 circles with my Martha Stuart circle cutter and added some clear dew drops around them. (zots (small) fit perfectly to adhere these) 
I also used Forest Moss and Shabby Shutters distress ink to ink up edges.




This quote was found on Scrapbook.com after google-ing Grandma quotes. It led me to their site featuring so many quotes! (just a heads up for a quick find)
It reads  " A Grandma is a mom with extra frosting. - author unknown- "


Thanks for stopping by and see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment