Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Week 28: 52 week sketch challenge

Welcome back to another weekly post.

I had a fun time making this SUPER FAST layout :)


I chose my niece as the theme. I have a hard time finding pictures when it become 3 or more photos in a layout. Therefore, after finding these photos, it was easier to choose the paper/theme. I found the pink polka dot paper in my stash that I remember it being from Cosmo Cricket.. not sure which collection. I then chose a heart paper from Echo Park's Summer Days collection. I also used pink printer paper for the photo mat and the "love you" is from Echo park's Summer days collection as well.  I inked up everything with Worn Lipstick distress ink and added a few Recollections copper brads.





Thanks for stopping by! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment