Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Week 29: 52 week sketch challenge

I'm falling behind a day this summer. Kind of ok kind of not. lol Ok because I'm spending the weekends at camp and not ok because I didn't know what to do and kind of did this weeks pretty fast.
Hope you give it a try and if you do please leave a comment of where I can see it :)






I decided to use some Cosmo Cricket paper. I want to use it up to clear out since it's not my favorite. Girl Friday & everafter paperstack that is.

I also used the purple polkadot paper from Echo Park's summer time collection. I also used some pink paper from a birthday paper I got at walmart. I believe it's from ATD or something like that.

I used some rub ons from a dollar store to spell out "So Cute"

Buttons are from Basic Grey and a handmade flower using lace and a cabochon flower.



No comments:

Post a Comment