Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Army Guy

So this morning after work I decided to relax and watch the voice online. During watching that on my laptop I decided to scrapbook a layout as well.  I went in my stash and found some fun pictures of my nephew last summer. I then went and found my paper and decided to use Crate Paper's Toy Box collection.
I decided to challenge myself by layering more paper.. bits and pieces. something I've always wanted to do. I didn't know which direction to go with since I've never done that before. I went on www.twopeasinabucket.com and went in their gallery to see what others have done with this collection. I found a two page layout that was the exact theme of my pictures.. I didn't copy it exactly but it's for sure very similar.  It's not original in any way or my own idea. Although, my challenge to myself was a complete success and I'm very happy with the way it turned out.  I hope you like it.























No comments:

Post a Comment