Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day card and wall hanging sign!

This week I'd like to share with you my father's day projects.

I decided to use Graphic 45's A Proper Gentleman  paper stack (8x8)

I created a card and a hanging sign to hang on the wall.

Here is my card...


Here is my wall hanging sign...



As you see, I used 3 Baroque chipboard shapes ( Baroque sizzix die from Tim Holtz)
For the first shape, I decided to use a photo of my siblings and I. I fussy cutted around us to reveal the background paper. I then cut out some images from the 8x8 paper stack and pop dotted them.

For the second shape I left it unembellished since I loved the paper and look it gave. 
All I did was ink up the edges in vintage photo distress ink (as I did with the other shapes as well)

For the third and final shape, I fussy cutted a few more images from the paper stack and pop dotted them.
I used Inkadinkado's Typewriter Uper Case stamp set. I punched them out with a 1/2 in. circle punch and inked it up with vintage photo distress ink and pop dotted each letter.

I then handwrote the date of father's day.


Hope you enjoyed this project!
Thanks so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment