Monday, June 6, 2011

Week 23 : 52 week sketch challenge

I am so excited to share with you another polar bear habitat layout. I love it! 


 Here is the sketch for this week.


So this week I used Cosmo Cricket Earth Love & The Boyfriend paper stack. I used the Earth Love papers.
I used my Martha Stuart circle cutter to cut out 3 pieces to add behind the photo. I originally cut a mat for that but I decided not to. The circles measure 3 1/2 in. (the mat would have been 4 in.)  I then made a photo mat 4 1/4 x 6 1/4.



I used some foam letters from the dollar store to spell out the bear's name. Nanook.


Unlike the sketch, the three pieces of paper, I decided to rip the ends off to add interest.


I then used the middle of these torn papers to add my journaling.

" The polar bear habitat in Cochrane, Ontario opened in 2004.
Mom and I took a day trip to go see them on  May 22, 2004.
We took a lot of pictures. There were three bears there at the time.
Nanook (who later died March 23,  2011 - health reasons) and there
were Aurora and Nakita, twin girls.   www.polarbearhabitat.ca"


Hope you enjoyed this week's layout. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment