Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Week 25: 52 week sketch challenge

Welcome! I'm so very excited to share with you this layout!


I finally broke out my We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy kit and sewed the edges to this fun shaped piece.. seems faint but it's white and looks great in person.


I made the layout of my friend Shannon and her husband Kevin. During their first dance I took a random picture of them which captured their love and happiness. Perfect in the moment picture!


I used swirl bling from my dollar store and a handmade flower from SaCrafters (on youtube)


I also stamped You make me smile! (a stamp from a dollar store). I edged it with prima lace.
I also added a tab with leftover paper from the photo mat.(the reversed side).  (here you see the sew easy edging as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment