Tuesday, June 28, 2011

week 26: 52 week sketch challenge

This layout took me maybe 1 hour tops (probably not even that). That's one of the things I love about these sketches.

Here is the sketch and my layout for this week.



This layout counted on 3 pictures and a flower.. I decided to go look in the pictures of my niece and work with that. I then decided to use K & Company's Wild Saffron paper.

I decided to stop hoarding and use up some Prima Flowers. I also decided to use some dew drops I got from ebay instead of using bling or rinestones. I think it turned out pretty cute!

This journaling spot if from Autum Leaves. I got in in a 10$ box from walmart a few months back.

I used some simple black alphas from walmart. I also inked all the edges of the photos and papers with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. I also used Tim Holtz distressing tool around the photos.

I added 3 metal flowers from my dollar store. As you can see the positions of the pictures were flipped sideways to fit the largest picture horizontal instead of vertical like in the sketch. Turned out great.

I hope you all give this a try.
Thanks for stopping by and see you next week. 
*^_^*

No comments:

Post a Comment